RULES FOR STUDENTS
1. Be at the dojo 10 minutes prior to the start of class.
2. Use the restroom prior to coming in the dojo.
3. Inform Sensei of any illness or injury prior to class.
4. Be respectful and courteous to fellow students.
5. Be helpful to other students who may be having difficulties.
6. Leave shoes or sandals outside the dojo or inside on shoe rack;
always line them up neatly.
7. Show respect to assistant instructors.
8. Have dues turned in by the first of the month.
1. Do not come to the dojo under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
2. Do not push or shove students when lining up.
3. Do not wear jewelry or watches during class.
4. Do not wear dirty gi to class.
5. Do not forget to thank your parents for allowing you to come to
6. Do not misuse or abuse the teachings of the dojo on people
outside of the class, as well as family.